Friday, October 9, 2009

Attack of the alien bell peppers

I was slicing bell papers a little while ago and inside a yellow bell pepper I found an alien/stowaway/baby/tumor green bell pepper. It looked like the little green bell pepper was growing just fine inside the yellow one. I wasn't aware that bell peppers could carry baby bell peppers. Here I was going along in life thinking they were only vine vegetable. Who knew?

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm a little scared to eat it. What if it was injected with a hundred times more steroids then it should have been or something?! Hmmm...to eat it or not to eat it. Would you?

2 comments:

  1. I had a pepper that was all organic do the same thing. I had it wrapped in plastic after using only a portion. When I went to use the rest there were 4 seperate peppers growing. One green, one yellow, and one red. I put the whole thing in my juicer and drank the juice. I thought of it as a pepper sprout. Sprouts are really good for you so I thought this may be in that same category. Waiting for my third arm to grow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this same thing happen to me last week. I thought it was kinda weird and wondered if anybody else had similar experiences.

    ReplyDelete