Sunday, December 27, 2009

What its really like in my head

I appear to be a laidback person but in reality I'm neurotic and obsessive and anxious all on the insides of my head where most people can't see it. I fixate. I change my mind often. I stay up late worrying about things that are silly and I know they are silly. I wake up in the middle of the night because I've remembered the thing I forgot to do three days ago. My mind never stops. And want to know something else? I have a constant banter going on inside it? I talk to myself constantly. I know everyone does, and some people even do it outloud, but I feel like I do it more frequently then most people. So you're probably thinking that I'm crazy but I promise I'm not certifiably crazy. Not looney tunes. Not psycho. Not bipolar. I just have an active mind.

But the perk? I think my active mind makes me more observant. Straight up NCIS style observant, as a matter of fact!!

1 comment:

  1. Not too weird. I have to make lists or I would drive myself insane with the constant thinking. When we got news of a deployment, I had to buy a whole new notebook. Haha!

    ReplyDelete