Tuesday, January 5, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things

I LOVE hoodies. I'd wear one everyday if I could. Even if the summer. In fact, I have a hoodie bikini- that's how much I love them! I love coffee so much that if it came in Man form I'd marry it. Sorry Husband! I adore sleeping on a bed that has newly cleaned sheets. It feels so comfy and cozy. I love my Husband. I love him so much that I married him so we could spend the rest of our lives together. I luv candles. The scented kind. I luv them sometimes too much and my living room looks like a shrine. I love that Roger, my poodle, spoons me at night. I always smile when I feel his warm body next to mine. I love that he loves to cuddle me. I love hot tubs. I love suntanning even though I know its horrible for me. I love enchilladas, strawberry sundaes, blueberries, carving pumpkins, theme parties, pink, dancing, and a good nap. I love Christmas, straight up Elfstyle. I love cake. And I love to have my cake and eat it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment