Thursday, February 11, 2010

Let's Cancel

Let's cancel Valentine's Day. Let's just not acknowledge it. I scrimped and saved since Oct to get him the handgun he's been wanting for more then a year. He found out because where I ordered it from had to call him and verify some information and when he wanted to go to the class and the next day he turns a complete 180 and is an ass. What the fuck! I'm sorry but if someone does something nice for me I appreciate it. Maybe that's because people don't usually do shit for me or maybe that's how I was raised but I certainly don't pull a stunt like he did. And honestly, I just want to get rid of the gun. Now I associate it with what he did. I know he hasn't gotten me anything and I don't need a gift. Honestly we can't afford anything. So I kind of feel like its a test. Can you still make it a good day without spending money? Will he do something nice like bring me hot chocolate in bed after waking up with the dogs so I can sleep late? Because honestly, that's all I want. Just a day where I can relax a little and catch up on some sleep. And you know what? Sadly, I don't see him doing that. Maybe I'm bitter. Maybe I'm cynical. Maybe I'm not giving credit where credit is due. But maybe I'm going to be right. And then what?

No comments:

Post a Comment