Sunday, April 18, 2010

Epic Fail Sex

2 nights ago we had epic fail sex. I was definitely feeling the urge in that department and thought I'd try and spice things up. I put on a cute lingerie set and was looking at myself in disgust because it made me look fat. I didn't look pregnant just pudgy and it immediately ruined the mood for me but there he was. I told him I was just about to take the outfit off and he didn't say anything. He didn't say he liked it and he didn't try to stop me. He didn't come for me in that carnal way lingerie usually does. In fact he just laid on the bed. I felt stupid and was trying not to cry so I laid down on the bed facing away from him. Finally I just sat up and said "I feel stupid and ridiculous. I feel like I look fat and you aren't even reaching for me." He replied that me saying he was going to take the outfit off was a turn off. We went back and forth bickering and finally we were both silent. A few minutes went by and he reached for me. Everything else melted away and I just got into it. Five minutes into it he finished and left me hanging. Literally got me all excited and didn't finish the job. He didn't apologize or anything. I took the coldest shower in the world and cried till there was nothing left.

The next day I tried my very best to put it behind me as an epic sex fail. We haven't had many so I just chalked it up to a bad night and went on my way. The next night I jokingly told him that he owed me for the night before and he looked at me like I was nuts. I made a move for him and got the whole "Its 11 and I'm working tomorrow so I wake up at 5:30." All I could think is what the hell?! I'd been waiting for him all night to come to me and make up for the bad sex the night before and he didn't. So now I'm just over it. Honestly the last 2 months of my life has made me wish I'd gone the lesbien route.

No comments:

Post a Comment